Dienstag, September 19, 2006

praise the Lord !!

Jesus,

you have wait everyday, until I came to you, please to ask forgiveness. Than came the day and you was happy and you said to me I love you so. I'm your child king. All that I do wrong, but I confess one's sins. Your thoughts over me are numerouses that the sand by the sea. Your mercifulness is unlimited. He has that surrendered was he loves, to ask my love to win. Oh God, you are the only hope for all your beloved children. You hold me in your arms. You broke my darkness. Jesus you died for me, because you loves me. You comforts and elated me and you give me energy.I'm happy, because Ito know learned you might. Without you I don't know got to be. You having my sorrow away, the I suffered at the earth. You are my dad and you loves me as how your son Jesus loves. God's love tells me in Jesus. He is came to ask tells, that god is for me and not against me. He set me free. You give me goods. Thank you Jesus, Jesus I love you.

Auch wenn manche Wörter vielleicht nicht in der richtigen Reihenfolge geschrieben sind, aber Jesus freut sich darüber. Gottes Segen wünsch ich euch.
Eure Sigi

Keine Kommentare: